The new range of mV split core current transformers is designed to fit into confined spaces whilst the primary conductor is still live. The family of CT’s are compact design with a mechanical hinge for multiple opening and closing action.
For connection into existing networks. Often for use with multifunction meters that have 0.333V input.
- High Sensitivity
- High Accuracy
- Linearity with minimum phase shift
- 0.333V AC secondary output at rated current
- Mechanical hinge
- Input frequency 50 to 400Hz
- Maximum primary voltage 720V AC
- Dielectric withstand voltage 2.5Kv for 1 minute
- Operating temperature -5ºC to +50ºC
- 1 metre long flying lead twisted pair (22AWG)
- Construction – Ferrite core material
- Case nylon UL flame retardent rating 94V-0
|CURRENT RATING||PART No.|