The “Micro 19” range of split core current transformers are amongst the smallest available and can be supplied with choice of screw clamp terminals, flying leads and unique plug-in short circuit link.
For installation into existing networks in complete safety. The CT will not operate until the plug-in link is removed.
- Conforms to BS EN 60044-1/IEC 60044-1 and IEC 61869-2
- Rated system voltage 0.72/3kV
- Ambient temperature range -5ºC to +50ºC
- Class 1 (phase angle < 2 degrees for 100A at 50% rated current)
- 5A and 0.333V secondary output
- VA rating: 100/150A = 0.5VA, 200A = 1VA, 250A = 2VA
- M3.5 screw clamp secondary terminals
- Plug-in short circuit link
- 1 metre flying leads