Our new Split Core current transformer features a unique plug-in short circuit link for safety. It is supplied in a moulded case with 1 metre double insulated flying lead and bootlace ferrule terminations.
For installation into existing networks without disconnecting cable circuits. The new inbuilt plug-in short circuit link allows the current transformer to be installed in complete safety. The current transformer will not operate until the plug in is removed
Technical Specification and Dimensions
- Conforms to IEC185, BS 7626, BSEN 60044-1, IEC 60044-1 and IEC 61869-2.
- Rated system voltage 0.72/3kV.
- Ambient temperature range -5°C to +50°C.
- Frequency range 50-60Hz.
- Insulation level 3kV for 1 minute.
- Continuous current, 1.2 x rated current.
- Enclosure flame retardancy UL94VO.
|100A||1 (2.5)||1 (3)|
|150A||1.5 (2.5)||1 (3)|