M880 RS485 Multiview Connection

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GarethNiBS
    Participant

Hello
    I have a StarTech ICUSB2324852 adaptor, but cannot connect to the M880F via MultiView 6.4. Is the StarTech device suitable? What port settings would you recommend?
    Thank you

jasminejack
    Participant

I had a couple of RS232 only successive Modbus Slave devices, which would not show well with others, straight when associated via individual RS232-485 adapters. I.e. I wanted to pay for research paper to multi-drop them due to a scarcity of ongoing ports on the RTU I was encoding, and they would not conjoin.

CarlaTuck
    Participant

Hi…I have the connection tested with IoT2040 using USB/RS485 module but I’m now trying to do it withintegrated RS485 using the X30 (/dev/ttyS2).I have changed the mode of the X30 using the iot2000setup.Which pins in the DB9 interface are the related D+, GND and D- ?

frajenco
    Participant

This blog post is about a multiview connection. M88 RS485 has been discussed and elaborated on this blog page. Thanks for sharing this with us. Also you can buy essay online to write thesis task easily. Technology is doing a superb job in making things easier. Keep sharing more like this with us.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.